Farver Farms Fundraising Program
We’re thrilled that you’re considering a fundraiser with Farver Farms
and our line of whole grain wheat and lentil mixes!
All of the wheat and lentil used in our mixes are grown right here on our 4th generation farm on the Prairies of Northeast Montana.
From our fields to your fork, they’re the same nutritious, high quality grains we put on our own table at night, and we’re proud to share them with you!
Highlights of a Farver Farms Fundraiser
For Your Customers….
- Our soups, stews, snacks and sweet treats are wholesome foods your customer can feel good about feeding their family.
- Consumers can support your organization and receive a product they might normally have purchased with budgeted grocery dollars. No need for Grandparents and friends to buy an item they can’t eat or wouldn’t normally use.
- Our products are not available in stores– making them a product your customer will want to stock up on!
- Wheat berries and lentils are both nutritious, filling foods. Lentils are gluten free and low glycemic.
- Our mixes feature our wheat and lentils combined with a seasoning packet or other ingredients. The customer simply adds a few items commonly found in most kitchens for quick, easy preparation.
- ‘Grown In Montana’ and ‘Made in Montana’ certification & labeling for all our products
- Our website offers the perfect compliment to our mixes. With tips & tricks for preparing our mixes, extra wheat berry & lentil recipe ideas, and educational resources about wheat and lentils as well as our Farm blog, where we share all about life on the Farm, Rural America & Small Town USA, your customers will be purchasing an experience, not just a product.
For Your Group….
- Earn up to 50% profit on your sales!
- No up front investment… your group takes customer orders and pays for the product from sales dollars already collected.
- Sales incentives! One free mix after every 25 mixes sold, and a free iTunes card for each individual participant that sells 50 mixes or more.
- A unique product not found in stores.
WorldFARM class customer service! The same friendly smile and warm greeting you’ll find all across Rural America. Whether you’re a long time friend or a new one, folks in Small Town USA will give you the shirt off their backs and not think to ask why, and that’s exactly what you’ll find here at the Farm. We’re committed to building kids and building communities by helping non-profit groups like yours reach their fundraising goals!
Ready to schedule your Fundraiser? Click here to get find out how to get started!